The Diamond tier is targeted at high potential, aligned teams who will greatly benefit from Treasure’s end-to-end advisory and support to supercharge adoption and growth.
Within this tier, Treasure provides support across and access to a powerful network of industry experts and partners across the game development value chain, such as Technical (incl. Arbitrum team support), strategy, game design / economy, community building and operations, go-to market (incl. strategy, content creators, distribution - extensive partner networks, amplification - including Arbitrum and activation - events / esports) and funding (incl. mint, raise and network leads). Games may also leverage Treasure’s preferred partner status for cheaper SaaS.
There will be limited positions available in each cohort. This is to ensure Treasure can maintain a high level of advisory and support for its highest potential partners.
- Games consultant, former EA and Nexon Mobile, 14 years experience in online service games, monetization, and full-cycle 1st and 3rd party product management.
Noisewar’s review will inform whether an offer is presented to successful candidates.
The below outlines the process for deeper integration within the Treasure ecosystem. The timeline is indicatively estimated at 2-4 weeks, contingent on the volume of submissions.
1. Submit application form and one-pager. The one-pager should include:
- 1.Team and experience - eg. current roster, experience and expertise
- 2.Game overview (type, genre, platforms) and stage of maturity
- 3.Game concept - What gameplay experiences are you creating for your audience? What is the end game?
- 4.Alignment - How can the project add to the broader Treasure ecosystem, and how can the ecosystem help your project?
- 5.Prototype - Include a prototype, demo or animatric demonstrating gameplay and stage of development
2. Shortlisting - High potential games are shortlisted and requested to submit a short deck and give a 20 minute presentation. The presentation should include:
- 1.Team and experience - eg. current roster, capabilities and growth plans; examples or prior projects
- 2.Game overview and concept - eg. Type, genre, platform, target audience, what gameplay experience are you creating for your audience
- 3.Game economy and tokenomics - eg. core game loops, supply / demand via sinks and faucets; and thinking through how MAGIC, Treasures or Treasure ecosystem games could potentially be connected and integrated.
- 4.Go-to Market - How do you intend to reach and engage target audiences through thoughtful game design and novel user acquisition strategies?
- 5.Alignment - How can the project add to the broader Treasure ecosystem, and how can the ecosystem help your project?
- 6.Funding - Funding strategy and runway
3. Detailed review - A detailed review is performed against Assessment Criteria (see below for details) with potential follow up presentations. Recommendations are put forward to our gaming industry expert for final review.
4. Decision made - Successful projects are informed with terms agreed (eg. milestones, duration etc)
5. Implementation - To be developed together.
Shortlisted projects will be assessed against the following criteria.