As a community-curated platform, Treasure reserves the right to delist games, collections, and assets in accordance with its policies.
As we recognize that norms and community expectations are continuously changing, it is important that Treasure will maintain strict guidelines for both collections and items to preserve the safety and standing of the marketplace.
A collection or item may be delisted on Treasure if it is determined to:
- infringe on protected intellectual property,
- promote suicide or self-harm,
- incite hate or violence against others,
- degrade or dox another individual,
- or be a blatant copy of existing projects (excluding derivatives or extensions)
As Treasure works to make a potential move to an open listings model and permissionless structure, this will necessitate changes to how we operate. As a result, we will ensure that we continue to listen to our community, be guided by our evolving business strategy, and adjust these guidelines accordingly.